Wednesday, April 19, 2006

PRAISES TO OUR GOD

Praise the LORD, my MRI came back with good results. No new lesions!!
"Sing a new song to the LORD; sing to the LORD, all the earth.
Sing to the LORD, praise His name; proclaim His salvation from day to day.
Declare His glory among the nations, His wonderful works among all peoples."
Psalm 96:1-3
My chemo was a little harder this time. The nausea and flu like symptoms were a little worse and lasted a little longer. But they are over with now, so that is good. Now my energy level is just down. My mind is rearing and ready to go and do things, but my body says "no". But I just do a little at a time.
But my God is giving me the strength to go through all this each and every day. And I'll gladly do whatever He wants me to do to be healed; Whatever He wants me to do to be the witness He wants me to be. I can't heal myself, only God can do that.
Psalm 77:14 says, "You are the God who works wonders; You revealed Your strength among the peoples."
He is a God who works wonders or rather "performs miracles". And He continues to do that today and every day. We must believe and have faith. We must look for it; have faith He will do it; and everyone will see how He performs miracles.
Matthew 9:22 says, "Jesus turned, and seeing her he said, 'Take heart, daughter, your faith has healed you.' And instantly the woman was healed."
We must believe He can and will do that today.
Pray:
* for continued strength for each day
* for faith that He will heal
* that others will see God in me and my situation
* for opportunities for witnessing
"Be gracious to me LORD, for I call to You all day long.
Bring joy to Your servant's life, since I set my hope on You, LORD."
Psalm 86:3-4
Thank you all again for your continued support and prayers. God has truly blessed me.
May God bless each one of you this day.
K.P. (Kim) all things are (Possible) with God!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond to new web page.

I am so glad about your report. I continue to remember you daily and pray the Lord's Will Be Done.

I hope you will call me sometime and just leave me a message if I am not here. We have a few must do's tomorrow but I do want to hear from you. I hesitate to call not knowing when is a good time.

I see Elizabeth and Billy are proud parents. I found their site and saw the news. I also see they are coming State side. I hope you get to have a good visit with each other!?

Well, we love you very much.

KK

Brenda~ said...

Kim

Praise the Lord!

I am praying the rest of your week will be full of Joy and Gladness!

Praying with you for COMPLETE HEALING!

Brenda~

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I am glad things are going well for you. Everyone here at NOBTS is praying for you. I think about calling you, but I think you may be resting. So, please tell me when the best time is for you.
Keep up the good health.
Love ya,
vanee

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim,
So glad your MRI was good. David and I are praying for God's blessings to be poured out on you. Pam shared the card that Bella sent Cricket. How Cute.
In His Grace,
Gail & David Wilson

Teribear68 said...

Hi Kim,
I'm Terri, Gail's daughter, she works with your sister Pam. You have been in my prayers since your first cyberknife proceedure. Glad to see your blog here where I can keep up on how you're doing. Will be continuing to pray. May God's healing touch be on you as you go through each day. Having the Great Physician on your case is a good place to be.

Anonymous said...

Dear Kim:
Vanee sent me your blog info, and I'm delighted to hear about your report. I continue to pray for God's healing and HIs Strength. Your life is truly an awesome testimony!!
Much love,
Malinda Fasol

Anonymous said...

I love you so much, and I want you to know that I am still praying for you each day, for healing! Please let me know if there is anything you need or want me to do. I am always here for you! I love you so much!
Love,
Holly (YFNH)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim,
Awesome report today. So very happy for you and praying for continued healing and blessings!
Gail