Saturday, June 24, 2006

Leaving for a Much Needed Vacation!!

I will be leaving tomorrow (Sunday) for the beach with my friend Wendy. She has graciously paid for us to go to a resort/spa in Florida for the week. We will be back on Friday.
I am so excited to be getting away for a while. To rest, relax, recover, and to rejoice over how God has been working in my life. And to spend time with God in prayer and in His word.

Please pray for our trip:
- for safety
- for rest
- for good time with God
- for our families - that God will keep them safe and healthy while we are gone

Thank you all again for your continued support and prayers. I am so very blessed.

Party pictures are still coming and I will have beach pictures to add to that. I promise! :)

I will update you all on how God is speaking to me now and leading. Pray that I will hear from Him clearly. Most of all, pray that others will see God shining brightly in me in all that I do and say at all times. I am only here because of Him.

"With God all things are possible." !!!! Matthew 19:26

Much love and blessings,
Kim

5 comments:

Brenda~ said...

Kim

God's light shines so bright in you that it is seen all the way in China!

Enjoy yourself,
Brenda~

Johnson Journal said...

I don't believe you will put pictures up! Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,

Haven't heard from you since I called you last so I figured I better see whats up on your website so I could be informed.

So glad you are off having an overdue vacation from all that is going on. It sounds like you are doing wonderfully - so glad all is well. As I do daily you are in my prayers.

Take care,
KK

Anonymous said...

How fun! Hope you're having a relaxing time at the beach - my favorite place to be!

MML

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim! K. Bunch told me about this site so I wanted to just check in with you and let you know you are in my thoughts & prayers. I know you have been tireless in your fight! Hoping things will look up for you soon. God Bless!