Thursday, August 31, 2006

Just a quick update from the "real" Kim. Elizabeth has been filling in for me and will continue when I am not able. - Thank you Elizabeth.

I wanted to update you all on a couple of things and some new prayer requests.
First, I had received some wrong information at first - or rather some information that I'm not sure of yet that we still need to pray for. I'm still not sure that my cousin Alan has given his life to the Lord yet. PTL though, we have had some good discussions. Some where I have wished that I had listened better in Apologetics, etc, classes. :) But the Lord is helping me.

The rest of the family is just "hanging" in there - one day at a time. It is so hard. It is the hardest thing I've ever been this closely involved in.

My health has done wonderful though. Another Praise. My new doctor group is called "HOPE" neurology. Imagine that! And that's what she has given me. I may not get these totally under control, but manageable. But it all worked out just in time for me to come down here.

My Aunt and Uncle's health is poor. They are going to the doctor today. So, that is another prayer.

Most of all Pray that this family will feel the Hand of God in a mighty, mighty way; that His hands surround them; and most of all that HOPE surrounds them, because they feel none of this right now. They are believers, but it's still hard.

Thank you all over and over again for your thoughts and prayers,
Kim

1 comment:

Brenda~ said...

Glad you are doing well!
Praying Daily!

:)
Brenda~