Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Update on Kim

Kim is not able to post right now so I will be posting for her.

Kim was admitted into the hospital on Sunday due to some pain she was having. They were going to do some scans but have cancelled them having gotten a better handle on what is going on with her. Many people did not know she was diagnosed with carcinoma meningitis back in November. This is a condition that continues to worsen. I have not talked to Kim because she has been in ICU but I have talked to her medical power of attorney and she said the doctor said Kim has maybe one week.

I know it may have been a long time since you've seen or talked to Kim or heard an update so this may be a bit of a shock. I just wanted you all to pray for her and her family. Kim does not seem to be in any pain so please pray she continues to be pain free. Pray she is at peace. Pray for her family.

Blessings,
Elizabeth

No comments: