Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Chemo Again

Well, I went to the doctor today and I am starting on a new chemo. It is one that you take by mouth. I take 2 in the morning and 2 at night for 2 weeks and then I'll be off a week and then start it all over again. He said we would probably do that for a couple of months and then do scans again. Yea! Scans. I just love them. But, oh well, they keep an eye on whatever is up there or might be new, so that is good. Maybe it will show nothing is up there!

Continue to pray for my mood. I have been scrapbooking more and working on my books -and that is helping. But everytime I go to the doctor, it just seems to get me down again. My Bible reading and studying is not doing good either. Some days I don't feel like doing anything. But other days, I'm just fine, so I know people are praying and that God is here helping me. I just need to listen to my verses more that I wrote about last time. I just need to watch Him work.

I hope you all liked Delilia.

Love and Thanks!!
Kim

2 comments:

Brenda~ said...

Hey Kim!

I have been thinking about you and praying for you.

I appreciate your honesty and Love your heart!

Brenda

Anonymous said...

Kim,

We are praying for you. You are an inspiration to all of us.

Doug for the Hayes Family