Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Continue to Pray

I wanted to update everyone on my Uncle. His liver seems to be shutting down more, but they are going to go ahead and send him home and get a nurse to stay 24/7. I got to talk to him on the phone yesterday. I was so excited, because I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to talk to him before he went home to be with the Lord. We had a good talk. He would ask me things 2 or 3 times, but that's okay. He would make jokes. I told him I was coming down there as soon as I could, probably next week. He said good, we can just lay around and watch movies together. I said that sounded great to me. I pray that gets to happen, but if not God has a much better plan.
Continue to pray for my Aunt Polly, Nancy & Jack, and Alan as they go through this. Pray especially for Alan's salvation.

Continue to tell everyone you see to sign up for my team for Race for the Cure!!! kimskrusaders. I think that's how you have to put it in to find it, with no spaces and lower cases. But if not, just put my name in. Donations are not great either. We are definitely still behind on that. But thanks so much for helping me with this and praying for my family and I will keep you all updated.

I'm supposed to have some friends come visit me this weekend ~ and I am SO EXCITED!! If only the rest of the gang were coming too, it would be like old times. Me beating Celeste in card games. That was just so much fun. he,he,he, Just kidding - she always won.
Better run for now - talk soon,
Love and blessings
Kim Wilson
"I am with you always." Matt.28:20

No comments: