Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Continue to pray and join

Hello everyone, again.
I know it is a miracle that I am writing this much and so soon.
But, my Uncle passed on this morning around 5 a.m. It has been a very long day. The nurses got us all up when he was about to pass, so we were all there with him. Everyone did pretty good, because we had all told him our good byes and told him to go on now. The hardest part was when they took him out of the house. That's when the finality really set in.

So pray for our family since this is also the one year annviversery of the murder of their granddaughter and my cousins only child.

Thank you all and I will keep you all updated again.

Don't forget about "kimskrusaders" - donations or team member. :) hurry, hurry, hury!!!

Kim
Phil. 4:13

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim:

I was thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were doing. I'm glad you are strong and God is faithful.

All my best,

Dr. B